Based on the information given in class on 12 March 2012.
All students are required to produce a TOPICAL STUDY, the topic could be any issues such as bio climatic, environmental, constructions, special materials or new architectural inventions.
i. Four A3 size potrait presentation poster.
The presentation should include all the following :
- Introduction of the issue or problem.
- Objective of the research.
- Scope of research
- Methodology research.
- Analysis / Research
- Proposal / Conclusion
Week 12 :
- Selection / Proposed alternative topics.
- Discussed on proposal topics with your firm.
- Data collection towards your proposal topic.
- Manage the report strategies
- Seek and compile data and literature study.
- Methodology structure.
- Submit 1st Draft and proposal poster.
- Continued topicla study phase.
- 1st Draft comment
- Prepare for final draft.
- Correction and final editing
- Poster preparation and comments.
- Multimedia comments
- Topical study submission and presentation
- Poster & Slide / Multimedia (CD)
- Concurrently with Design Submission